For safety reason, please talk to your doctor before engaging in activies like Yoga and Breathwork if you:
- Have cardiac issues or high pressure for which you take medication
- Kidney insufficiency
- Cardiac angina
- Breathwork can make you feel dizzy in some cases if you have a low blood pressure.
Agreement of release and waiver of liability
Please always make sure your instructors are aware of any health issues which might affect your practice (e.g. recent surgery, injuries, current chronic conditions, pregnancy etc). If you are in doubt as to your fitness, please consult your physician beforehand.
I understand that the practices offered at this retreat are a breath centered practices, that includes physical movements as well as opportunity for relaxation, neuromuscular re-education and stress relief. As with any physical activity, the risk of injury is always present and cannot be entirely eliminated. If I experience any pain or discomfort, I will listen to my body, adjust the posture and ask for support from the instructor or stop the practice.
I will inform the instructor of any health problems (injuries, surgery, chronic conditions, pregnancy etc).
Yoga, Breathwork and Meditation or any other modality offered at our retreats are not a substitute for medical attention, examination, diagnosis or treatment. Yoga and Breathwork are not recommended and not safe under certain medical conditions. Temazcal, Massage, Ayahuasca or Cacao ceremonies are not recommended and not safe under certain medical conditions. I affirm that I alone am responsible to decide whether to partake in the practices offered during this retreat.
This does apply for any other offering at our retreats.
I hereby agree to irrevocably release and waive any claims that I have now or hereafter against Louise Le Dévéhat and her partners.
Health coaching release and disclaimer
Louise Le Dévéhat and her partners are Yoga Instructors and teaching different Breathwork Practices as well as Meditation. We support you to make healthier lifestyle choices and adopt daily practices, in body mind and spirit, to guide you towards your own healing abilities.
We are not medical doctors, healthcare provider or clinical therapist. We do not engage in patient diagnosis or work with prescription medications. If you have any confusion or doubt please ask for clarification.
This does apply for any other offering or activity at our retreats.
Conditions and Policy for Retreats
- The deposit is non-refundable. In the very unlikely event a retreat has to be cancelled, the deposit can be used towards another retreat with us. We do this to fulfil our obligations towards our housing and catering partners.
- Cancellation Policy: if you have to cancel the retreat, please note that the full amount is due within 14 days of cancellation and 50% of the full amount is due within 30 days of cancellation. You have the possibility to send a person to replace you in case you cannot join.
- COVID19: it is your own responsibility to check the travelling requirements for the countries we hold the retreats at. We do not take responsibility for any related issue or for not being able enter a country.
- We do not refund flights, hotels or anything similar you had to book prior to come to our retreat, even in the unlikely case a retreat has to be cancelled. Flights and other agreements are your own responsibility.
- You are not entitled to any discount for arriving late or leaving early at a retreat.
If you have any doubts or questions, feel free to contact us.
Conditions for discounted stays
We want to make our retreats as accessible as possible and we don’t want to turn people away for lack of funds. We offer discounts for special situations, please send us an email and explain us your situation in a few lines so we can discuss.